These Carbquik recipes help you to enjoy your favorites with fewer net carbs, featuring breakfast favorites, desserts, and more!
Carbquik is an innovative baking mix created specifically for those who are following a low-carb or ketogenic lifestyle.
Low-carb or keto is a dietary approach that involves reducing the consumption of carbohydrates, particularly those from refined sugars and starchy foods.
The baking mix is a healthier alternative to traditional flour-based baking mixes, as it contains significantly fewer net carbs and is higher in fiber.
Along with its low net-carb content, Carbquik opens up a whole new world of possibilities as it offers a wide range of applications in the kitchen, from making pastries to savory dishes. You can even use it as a thickening agent for soups and sauces or in the creation of a crunchy coating for fried foods.
For Carbquik recipe inspirations, we’ve gathered this list of Carbquik dishes:
Tips For Using Carbquik
Carbquik is ideal for replacing all-purpose flour in recipes. Here are some valuable tips to get the most out of using Carbquick:
- Follow the instructions. Follow Carbquik’s packaging instructions for best results, using approximately 80% of the all-purpose flour amount in your recipes.
- Measure accurately. Precise measurements are crucial when using Carbquik in recipes; utilize measuring cups and spoons for accuracy.
- Sift the Carbquik. Sift Carbquik before use to eliminate lumps and achieve a smoother texture in your dish.
- Adjust liquid content. Carbquik absorbs liquid differently from regular flour, so adjust the liquid content as needed for the desired consistency in your recipe.
- Combine with other flours or ingredients. Enhance Carbquik recipes by blending it with low-carb flours like almond flour, or flaxseed meal to achieve varied texture and flavor.
- Do not overmix. When using Carbquik, avoid overmixing the batter or dough to prevent a denser and less fluffy final product.
- Preheat properly. Preheat the surface and adjust baking time for Carbquik’s unique properties.
- Keep an eye on cooking times. Monitor Carbquik-based recipes closely due to faster cooking times; embrace trial and error to refine your low-carb baking.
Tips On How to Store Carbquik
Proper storage is essential to ensure freshness and extend the shelf life of Carbquik. Here are some tips for storing Carbquik:
- Seal the original packaging. After each use of Carbquik, tightly seal the resealable bag or box to prevent air and moisture from entering.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Store Carbquik in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat, such as a pantry or cupboard.
- Avoid moisture exposure. Moisture causes clumping and spoilage in dry baking mixes like Carbquik, so avoid high humidity or damp storage areas.
- Keep away from strong odors. Store Carbquik away from strong-smelling items to prevent it from absorbing odors that could affect its taste and smell.
- Consider refrigeration. Refrigerating Carbquik helps extends its shelf life and keeps pests out of it, especially in humid or warm climates.
- Freeze for long-term storage. Consider freezing Carbquik in an airtight container or freezer bag to prolong its shelf life; it can last for several months when frozen.
- Check for signs of spoilage. Regularly check Carbquik for signs of spoilage like off odor, unusual texture, or discoloration, and discard if found.
- Use a moisture absorber. In humid environments, use moisture absorbers like silica gel packs near the Carbquik container to prevent clumping.
- Store in airtight containers. For transferred or divided Carbquik, use airtight containers like mason jars or secure food-grade plastic containers.
- Rotate your stock. Practice FIFO: Use older Carbquik first to avoid expiration.
Best CarbQuik Recipes
The recipe combines the best of both worlds: flaky biscuits and scrumptious donuts. It brings together crispy bacon, melted cheese, and perfectly cooked eggs atop a golden biscuit base.
Ingredients include: Carbquik, eggs, bacon, and cheddar.
This 30-minute recipe delivers soft, chocolatey cookies that won’t break your carb limit. It uses simple ingredients and features an extra egg yolk for a chewy texture.
Ingredients include: Butter, xylitol, eggs, vanilla, and salt.
These keto cinnamon rolls are full of flavor, thanks to almond flour and erythritol. They’re soft, fluffy, cinnamon-filled, and frosted.
Ingredients include: Carbquik, butter, cinnamon, cream cheese, and butter.
These Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are a nearly guilt-free treat! They’re soft, chewy, and easy to make with Carbquik and a few simple ingredients.
Ingredients include: Peanut butter, butter, Splenda, egg, and vanilla.
This Zucchini Quiche With No Fuss Pie Crust uses up fresh garden vegetables, like zucchini, peppers, tomatoes and eggplant. You can assemble this simple quiche in just a few minutes.
Ingredients include: Zucchini, peppers, cherry tomatoes, eggplant, and onion.
These stevia-sweetened pancakes are flavored with cinnamon and flax seed. Cook them until golden brown and feel free to customize the recipe to your preferences.
Ingredients include: Carbquik, milk, cinnamon, ground flax seed, and egg.
These four-ingredient copycat versions of the famous Popeyes Biscuits are so fluffy, savory! Just ensure to use full-fat sour cream for optimal flavor and texture, and feel free to freeze any extras.
Ingredients include: Carbquik, sour cream, Sprite, butter, and cooking spray.
These easy-to-make muffins are a tart and sweet delight. Made with fresh blueberries and a splash of lemon juice, they’re sure to become a new favorite.
Ingredients include: Swerve, baking powder, coconut flour, and heavy cream.
Make this crispy stuffed crust pizza at home, filled with your favorite toppings. It’s simple, just roll out the dough, bake, avoid overstuffing, and let it cool before slicing.
Ingredients include: Carbquik, pizza sauce, mozzarella sticks, Canadian bacon, and mushrooms.
These light and fluffy waffles are perfect for those on a keto diet. Made with Carbquik , they’re straightforward to put together and perfectly cooked until golden brown.
Ingredients include: Carbquik, egg, heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, and vegetable oil.
This white bread comes easily with Carbquik , a baking mix that mimics traditional white bread’s fluffy texture. With simple ingredients and a week-long shelf life in the fridge, it’s a convenient low-carb alternative.
Ingredients include: Cream, eggs, active dry yeast, baking powder, and sugar.
12. Cheddar Biscuits
Cheddar Carbquik Biscuits are a tasty, easy-to-make keto-friendly dish with a touch of cheddar cheese. The secret to their light, flaky texture is using cold butter and mixing it into the Carbquik until it resembles rough crumbs.
Ingredients include: Carbquik, butter, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, and heavy cream.
These Pumpkin Cranberry Scones showcase a low-carb baking mix, pumpkin puree, and sweetened with EZSweetz. Easy to make, they offer a convenient alternative with a mix of sweet and crunchy flavor from added cranberries and pecans.
Ingredients include: Carbquik, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, butter, and heavy cream.
14. Chicken Pot Pie
This Chicken Pot Pie cooks in under an hour and features a flaky Carbquick crust made from an egg and heavy cream mixture. For the best result, use high-quality ingredients to achieve a crunchy and crisp-tender pot pie.
Ingredients include: Chicken thighs, chicken stock, white wine vinegar, and green beans.
15. Banana Bread
This recipe highlights the use of Carbquik , a low-carb baking mix. The finished product is moist with a sweet touch from ripe bananas. It can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Ingredients include: Cinnamon, sugar alternative, bananas, Greek yogurt, and almond milk.
This keto-friendly biscuit recipe yields moist and flavorful biscuits with a sweet and flaky cinnamon sugar topping that leaves you wanting more. To achieve flaky biscuits, use cold butter that won’t fully absorb into the flour, creating air pockets in the dough for a light and flaky texture.
Ingredients include: Carbquik, cinnamon, sweetener, vanilla, and Splenda.
This cornbread calls for Carbquik , a low-carb flour substitute that makes it a healthier option than traditional cornbread. Just ensure not to overmix the batter as it will make cornbread tough.
Ingredients include: Carbquik, almond flour, salt, egg, and buttermilk.
This recipe brings together the magic of Carbquik with rich, chocolatey flavors to create a moist and fluffy treat. While the base recipe is fantastic, feel free to get creative with add-ins, like chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or even cinnamon.
Ingredients include: Carbquik, baking powder, cocoa, Splenda, and chocolate.
Made with a low-carb baking mix, these biscuits are just as fluffy and delicious as the real thing, but with a fraction of the carbs. They’re ready in under 30 minutes, so you can enjoy them early!
Ingredients include: Carbquik, heavy cream, butter, and water.
Ideal for breakfast, dessert, or a snack, this cake is sure to please everyone! It’s light and fluffy, with a golden brown crust and a topping of simple vanilla-based glaze.
Ingredients include: Carbquik, Splenda, egg, whole milk, and butter.
This dish is different from your traditional biscuit and gravy recipe as it includes Carbquik and cream cheese, which gives it a richer and creamier flavor. The casserole is also baked rather than being cooked on the stovetop.
Ingredients include: Ground breakfast sausage, cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, xanthan gum, and salt.
This brownie recipe stands out for its use of Carbquik, a low-carb baking mix that helps to create a fudgy and chewy texture. The rich, fudgy, and chocolatey brownies are sweetened with Splenda, so they’re lower in real sugar.
Ingredients include: Butter, sweetener, eggs, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can have this fluffy and flavorful bread on the table in no time. Just combine the ingredients, knead the dough, let it rise, and bake until golden brown.
Ingredients include: Dry yeast, sugar, Carbquik, olive oil, and herbs.
24. Carbquik Cake
This Carbquik cake is light and fluffy, and is topped with a simple glaze made with powdered sweetener and almond milk. The easy-to-follow recipe takes only 30 minutes from start to finish.
Ingredients include: Carbquik, granular Swerve, baking powder, almond milk, and heavy cream.
Scuffins are a tasty cross between a scone and a muffin. Light and moist, this scuffin recipe highlights the use of Carbquik and can be customized with your favorite dried fruit or fresh berries.
Ingredients include: Dried fruit, mixed berries, butter, eggs, and Truvia.
This pie is the perfect way to enjoy all the flavors of a cheeseburger in a single bite. The key is to use high-quality ingredients to ensure the best flavor and texture.
Ingredients include: Ground beef, eggs, bacon, cheddar cheese, and milk.
This decadent coffee cake is made in the slow cooker, so it’s easy to make and requires no hands-on time. The tender cake is topped with a crunchy streusel that will satisfy your sweet tooth without all the carbs.
Ingredients include: Sugar substitute, Carbquik, salt, cinnamon, and egg.
This recipe uses Carbquik to create a stuffing that’s just as flavorful as traditional stuffing, but with a fraction of the carbs. Simply mix the ingredients together then bake until golden brown.
Ingredients include: Vegetable broth, herb mixture, celery, onion, and butter.
This guilt-free treat will satisfy your sweet cravings without compromising on flavor. The shortcake is bursting with juicy, sweet strawberries and topped with luscious berries and vanilla syrup.
Ingredients include: Carbquik, heavy whipping cream, butter, berries, and vanilla syrup.
30. Vanilla Cake
This simple vanilla cake is made with Carbquik, a low-carb baking mix that makes it easy to enjoy a sweet treat without the guilt. The cake is moist and can be topped with your favorite frosting or enjoyed plain.
Ingredients include: Splenda, Carbquik, egg, margarine, and vanilla syrup.
The bottom line
Carbquik is a remarkable and game-changing product for anyone looking to enjoy their favorite carb-rich dishes with fewer net carbs.
It’s truly versatile, allowing you to create a wide array of recipes–from fluffy pancakes and tender biscuits to delectable pizza crusts and desserts.
But remember, like any new ingredient, it may take a bit of practice to get accustomed to working with Carbquik to get perfect results you expect from a biscuit mix.
More About Low Carb & Keto
- Crepini Egg Wrap Recipes
- Chaffle Recipes
- Keto Air Fryer Recipes
- Frozen Cauliflower “Rice” Recipes
- Keto Casseroles
- Keto Crockpot Recipes
- Low Carb Soups
- Best Keto Appetizers
- Keto Cakes You’ll Love
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Donuts
- Carbquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Zucchini Quiche With No-Fuss Carbquik Pie Crust
- Carbquik Pancake With Cinnamon And Flaxseed
- Popeyes Biscuits
- Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- Carbquik Stuffed Crust Pizza
- White Bread Franken-Loaf
- Cheddar Biscuits
- Pumpkin Cranberry Scones
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Banana Bread
- Cinnamon Biscuits
- Carbquik “Cornbread”
- Carbquik Chocolate Cake
- Carbquik Buttermilk Biscuits
- Golden Carbquik Cake
- Oven Biscuits & Gravy Casserole
- Carbquik Brownies
- Focaccia Carbquik
- Carbquik Cake
- Low Carb Scuffins
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pie
- Crock Pot Coffee Cake
- Keto Thanksgiving Stuffing
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Vanilla Cake
- Take a look at our Carbquik Recipes list!
- Add your own flair to make it a new dish.
- Woohoo! You created a home-cooked meal!
- Love this list? Be sure to share it on your socials!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g