The holiday is near, and you're in charge of the preparation of the Easter feast. While the others are busy decorating the eggs and preparing for the games, you found yourself struggling with your Easter meal planning. Oh-no!
Don't fret! Picking Easter dishes should be easy as long as you have a guide. Get prepared for your feast by adding these wholesome Easter recipes to your cookbook.
From salad ideas to main courses to sides, desserts, and drinks, everything that you need for your upcoming Easter meal is in this compilation.
Whether it's creamy or tangy, the salad should be included on your Easter table. They're refreshing and utter crowd-pleasers!
I'm picky when it comes to food, but this creamy pasta salad is an exception.
It features different herbs, veggies, and spices, but the recipe's pretty dominant flavor is the ranch seasoning.
The dish also has endless possibilities when it comes to variations. Suit the mix-ins and toppings to your own taste. Add cooked bacon to incorporate smokey flavor or toss some fresh mozzarella if you want creamy pasta.
Unlock other salad ideas below.
The combination of goat cheese and ricotta cheese gives this recipe a creamy and cheesy flavor that can make everyone go wild. It also has a nice smokey flavor from oven-baked bacon.
To add more brightness to the dish, chop a bit of cilantro, chives, or chopped green onions and sprinkle on top of the pepper halves before serving.
Main course ideas
There are a bunch of Easter dinner ideas you can choose from. If you haven't decided yet what to serve on your big day, then consider our very own recipe, the Dr. Pepper glazed ham.
The sweet flavor and thick texture of the Dr. Pepper glaze are sure to put a happy face to your guests. And thankfully, the recipe is easy to do!
If you have guests who are addicted to pork chop meats, then serving these mustard pork chops is your best decision.
The mild tangy and sweet flavor coming from the mustard-based sauce should wow everyone at the table.
Check out other main courses in the list below.
Side dish ideas
People say the main dishes are the centerpiece of the table. Well, I say--not all the time!
This red potato salad is so creamy and refreshing that it might outshine your main courses.
The recipe only calls for simple ingredients that are likely to be found in your kitchen. All you need is mayo, mustard, red potatoes, Greek yogurt, herbs, spices, and different veggies.
Perfect side dish for a summer BBQ or even Easter meal, this salad is best served cold and can be made in advance.
A feast isn't complete without tasty sweets, just like these Easter bunny butt chocolate cheesecake cheese balls.
This treat features cream cheese, cocoa powder, butter, mini chocolate chips, sugar, M&Ms, Oreos, and vanilla wafer for dipping. If you aren't a fan of Oreos, then roll the cheese ball into the coconut flakes.
For cake lovers, the almond coconut cake is a perfect addition to your Easter table!
It features almond sponge cake and mouth-watering filling with a hint of lemon then topped with Raffaelo candies and desiccated coconut. Trust me, it's heavenly!
You already included salads, appetizers, main courses, and side dishes in your recipe box. Now it's time to give the spotlight to the cocktails!
Serving cocktails to your guests (kids not allowed) is a great way to keep the good conversation going.
I remember sipping my favorite lychee martini while taking to my besties last holiday and guess what? I had a blast!
The recipe is as easy as ABC, and you don't necessarily need an encyclopedic grasp on drinks. Just follow the simple steps, and you're good to go!
While other guests enjoy their cocktail, some of your invitees choose to decline alcohol. So better prepare those non-boozy drinks.
Ensure that these special individuals don't miss out on the celebration with this lemonade recipe. The addition of lemongrass and ginger is the reason behind the refreshing and zesty flavor.
And with just a few ingredients and a short bit of time, you can also serve up this drink!
The bottom line
If you want your Easter feast extraordinary and hearty, you should serve at least some appetizer, salad, sides, and of course...your main courses.
Bring out the mouth-watering desserts and thirst-quenching drinks if you're uncertain that the guests are happy and satisfied.
Do you like my collection of Easter recipes? Share your thoughts in the comment section below!
- Creamy pasta salad
- Vegan pasta salad
- Grilled peach salad
- Watermelon feta salad
- Tomato basil avocado mozzarella salad
- Black & blue spring salad
- Cabbage cucumber and tomato salad
- Spinach avocado salad with berries
- Simple green salad with lemon vinaigrette
- Radicchio salad with Asian pear & walnuts
- Cucumber and hummus bites
- Cherry tomato tulips bouquet
- Cucumber radish crostini
- Cheesy stuffed mini peppers
- Cantaloupe and mozzarella with prosciutto and basil
- Mini cucumber smoked salmon appetizer bites
- Spring herb tartlets
- Caprese salad skewer
- Smoked salmon cucumber appetizer
- Spring herb hummus vegetable garden
- Easter cheese and crudites board
- Goat cheese pistachio coated strawberries
- Watermelon feta blackberry skewers
- Brown sugar pineapple ham
- Pineapple-glazed smoked ham
- Dr. Pepper glazed ham
- Herb-crusted roasted rack of lamb
- Rosemary and garlic roast beef
- Chicken AU champagne
- Texas Roadhouse prime rib
- Mustard pork chops
- Roasted chicken
- Slow roasted citrus salmon
- Beef brisket
- Mahi mahi in lemon garlic cream sauce
- Pork crown roast
- Scalloped sweet potato stacks
- Garlic rosemary baby hasselback potatoes
- Easy oven-baked garlic rosemary potato stacks
- Roasted rainbow carrots
- Lemon rice
- Creamy red potato salad
- Roasted carrots with thyme
- Steamed green beans with lemon
- Bacon deviled eggs
- Herb and cheese stuffed snap peas
- Goat cheese stuffed cherry tomatoes
- Avocado deviled Eggs
- Prosciutto wrapped asparagus
- Smokey and sweet grilled peaches
- Rice and fruit salad
- Whole grilled red sweet Vidalia onions
- Green bean bundles with bacon
- Asparagus gratin
- Healthy zucchini & squash casserole
- Parmesan zucchini and tomato gratin
- Roasted brussel sprouts
- Honey roasted beets & carrots
- Honey roasted beets & carrots
- Grilled asparagus and apricots with balsamic glaze
- Creamy collard greens with bacon
- Roasted green beans and red bell pepper
- Speckled egg roll cake
- Easter bunny butt chocolate cheesecake cheese ball
- Almond coconut cake
- Easy coconut pie
- Lemon meringue pie
- Triple berry pie
- Italian lemon olive oil cake
- No bake triple berry tarts
- Angel food berry trifle
- Lavender lemon bars
- Tropical strawberry hibiscus rum smash
- Lemon chamomile spring cocktail
- Raspberry peach prosecco punch
- Strawberry lemon mimosa
- Naughty peep Easter cocktail
- Blueberry gin sour
- Lychee martini
- Lime martini
- Grapefruit lillet cocktail
- Unique infused water
- Sun tea
- Lemonade with lemongrass and ginger
- Cucumber water
- Cherry limeade
- Pomegranate spritzer
- Lemon basil spritzer
- Peach lemonade
- Pick an appetizer, salad, main course and three sides.
- Gather the ingredients and start making them.
- Serve all of them at your next Easter feast.