This spicy and hearty chili cooked with tomato, beef, and seasonings is a perfect weekend meal. My friends cheer when they see cheesy chili on the dinner menu!
Texas Roadhouse is the perfect place to go if you’re craving spicy and smoky chili. Oh, I love Texas Roadhouse Chili.
What I really like and enjoy is the aroma of this meal that tantalizes the taste buds.
But when you come home after a long hectic day, and you don’t want to hit the road for your favorite meal, what should you do then?
Do you want to enjoy Texas Roadhouse recipes from the comfort of your home?
Well, this exotic and lip-smacking Texas Roadhouse Chili Copycat recipe is for you.
Let’s prepare full-of-flavor and yummy Texas Roadhouse Chili at home. For cooking your favorite meals, you don’t need special training.
Yes, you can cook most meals at home by following easy and quick recipes.
To me, cooking is like experimenting with ingredients, and one day finally, you become comfortable in the kitchen!
Recalling my first recipe, when I started cooking a few years back, I messed up with all the ingredients. At that time, I thought I couldn’t cook a delicious meal ever.
And now, I am running a food blog successfully. Strange, but true! I love playing with the ingredients, and I even cook different variations of a single recipe.
So can you!
Cooking is all about learning different techniques, adding ingredients in the right quantity, and following step-by-step instructions to treat your family with tasty meals. Stay with us to learn how to make restaurant-style Texas Roadhouse Chili Recipe at home.
Follow the step-by-step recipe and customize your meal as per your taste—a versatile recipe that’s finger-licking good!
Check out these articles:
- Mexican Street Corn Made Easy (It Is So Darn Good!)
- Easy Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe
- Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread In An Iron Skillet
- Cheesy Garlic Biscuits (Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits) Copycat Recipe
This Copycat Texas Roadhouse Chili is super delicious. After trying it once, this is going to be your weekend dinner meal. A hearty option for a special occasion or weekend dinner with family! It’s yummy.
Yes, you can make this recipe vegan
Chili is the most versatile recipe like if your hubby loves vegan food, you can skip the meat and enjoy veg version using beans instead of beef. You can even add corn into chili to customize it as per your taste.
Want to treat your friends without being stuck in the kitchen, consider preparing this recipe as the main course for a dinner party.
Ways to Enhance Chili Flavor
Adding a teaspoon of vinegar can add a tangy flavor to your hearty meal. You might be thinking which vinegar complements the dish best?
You can add any kind of vinegar to enhance the chili flavor.
Want to add more texture to this recipe? Enhance your dish flavor and texture by adding more meat into it.
Here the quest arises; which meat works well, ground beef or seared beef cubes?
Minced meat is the perfect addition to your recipe; however, seared beef adds an extra kick to your dish, as it is tender and savory.
Looking for a veg version of this recipe?
You can add roasted vegetables like sweet potatoes, lentils, and kidney beans to prepare this tantalizing dish.
Side Dishes that Pair Well with Chili
What are the best side dishes to serve with chili? Crunchy nachos are my favorite side to pair with Texas Roadhouse chili.
Green salad goes well with this meal as it is nutritious and perfect to balance out the savory dish.
This classy hot dish can be enjoyed with pasta, one of my favorite combos.
Looking for a healthy option?
Seasonal fruit salad is a good selection that works great with chili.
You can even enjoy crispy corn chips with it. Either serve them separately or sprinkle them over your dish.
Add color to your dinner table by pairing chili with fresh and crunchy creamy coleslaw.
Want to incorporate carbs into your dish? Enjoy it with your favorite rice.
Take the stress out by preparing Texas Roadhouse copycat recipes at home. Let’s throw a dinner party this weekend and cook delicious Texas Roadhouse Copycat Recipes.
So, what are you waiting for?
Send a party invitation and surprise your friends with your cooking skills.
How to make Texas Roadhouse Copycat Chili Recipe
Weekends call for a classic and comforting chili.
What else could be better than Texas Roadhouse copycat Chili recipe?
A heartwarming meal with some texture and flavor, isn’t a lovely treat for your family?
So, how can you prepare chili? Let’s get into the recipe.
- 2 lbs. beef stew meat
- 1 c crushed tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. can kidney beans
- 2 T olive oil
- ¼ c yellow onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 T chili powder
- 1 t cumin
- 1 T paprika
- 1 T brown sugar
- 1 t salt
- 1 T Italian seasoning blend
- 1 T vinegar
- ¼ T crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 T cornmeal
- ¼ t pepper
- 1 c cheddar cheese (for garnish)
- 1 bunch green onions (for garnish)
- Cut the beef into 1” cubes
- Prep the vegetables by washing and drying them. Dice the onion until you have 1 cup. Mince the garlic.
- Cut the green onion and set aside. Grate the cheese and set it aside.
- Place a large saucepan on medium heat. Add the olive oil to the hot pot.
- Add minced garlic and onion to the saucepan. Stir and sauté for 2 minutes or until the onion is soft.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the beef. Stir the meat and cook it until it is browned and there is no pink left.
- Reduce the heat to low. Add in all of the seasonings (not the cornmeal), brown sugar, vinegar, tomatoes, and beans. Stir to mix.
- Simmer for 15 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes.
- Add the cornmeal and stir it to mix.
- Simmer for 15 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes.
- 11. Serve hot and garnish with shredded cheddar and green onions.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g