This is a quick avocado toast recipe. It is super simple to make but also has endless possibilities. Check out our lobster avocado toast below.
- 1 medium avocado
- ½ T lime juice
- ¼ t sea salt
- ⅛ t freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- Juice the lime and save the juice for step 3.
- Prepare the avocado – Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop the avocado flesh into a small bowl.
- Mix the avocado spread – Add the lime juice, sea salt and black pepper to the bowl with the avocado. Use a fork and mash the avocado and mix the ingredients. Mash until there are only small junks of avocado remaining.
- Toast your bread until golden brown and firm.
- Prepare avocado toast – Spread the avocado mixture on top of your toast. Sprinkle with a dash of sea salt.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: American