A lot of recipes call for shredded chicken. It’s a kitchen staple that blends harmoniously with other ingredients. This is also the reason I love tossing it to my rotisserie. It just adds that lovely texture and chicken flavor to my favorite dishes.
The thing is, shredded chicken isn’t just limited to those recipes. You can create hearty dishes out of it, and you’re going to unlock some of them today!
Whether it’s store-bought or you’re using up those leftover chicken at your last dinner, these shredded chicken recipes are terrific and worth-devouring!
Shredded chicken sandwiches
Stuffing shredded chicken into sandwiches should be fun and straightforward. That’s why I love making these hot chicken caesar sandwiches.
The recipe is cooked using a slow cooker and features a burst of exciting flavors and aroma, thanks to creamy Caesar dressing, parmesan cheese, and spices. It’s delicious on its own, but serving them with a handful of potato chips and fresh fruit salad will make this sandwich more desirable to eat.
For more tasty shredded chicken sandwich recipes, check the links below.
1. Chicken Philly sliders
2. Shredded chicken bbq
3. Hawaiian chicken sliders
4. Honey lime shredded chicken sandwich
5. Crockpot crack chicken sandwiches
6. Caesar chicken sandwich
7. Buffalo chicken grilled chicken
8. Ohio shredded chicken sandwich
9. Chicken parmesan sandwich
10. Chicken bacon ranch sandwich
11. Chicken salad with cranberries sandwich
Shredded chicken salads
Shredded chicken is a default ingredient for salads. It adds a nice and chewy texture and top-rated flavor to the mixture.
If you’re a newbie to the world of shredded chicken salad, then you might start with this Asian salad recipe.
The dish calls for red cabbage, Chinese cabbage, carrots, peas, fresh cilantro, onions, oranges, almonds, and white sesame seeds for garnish. The result? A crunchy and hearty salad that’s bound to impress everyone!
You may use regular green cabbage instead if you’re running out of Chinese cabbage.
12. Shredded chicken taco salad
13. Curry shredded chicken salad
14. Thai chicken salad
15. Buffalo chicken salad
16. Blueberry corn chicken salad
17. Chicken fajita salad
18 Crunchy Asian chicken salad
19. Vietnamese chicken salad
20. Jalapeno popper chicken salad
21. Shredded chicken cobb salad
22. BBQ chicken salad
Shredded chicken appetizers
Another great way to use shredded chicken is to turn them into hearty appetizers, just like these buffalo chicken cheese balls!
The combination of cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and blue cheese provides delicious creamy goodness to the recipe. The creamy flavor is even more enhanced with buffalo sauce, spices, almonds, and fresh Italian parsley.
To make it extraordinary, serve them with crackers, pretzels, carrots, and celery sticks.
23. Buffalo chicken cheese ball
24. Chicken enchilada dip
25. Baked chicken empanadas
26. Crack chicken bombs
27. Buffalo chicken pinwheels
28. Sheet pan chicken nachos
29. Chicken tartlets with cranberry salsa
30. Baked chicken taquitos
31. BBQ chicken wonton cups
32. Puff pastry chicken bites
33. Chicken stuffed mini peppers
Shredded chicken dip
If you feel creative today and you have a handful of shredded chicken in your fridge, then turning them into this buffalo chicken dip is the best thing to do!
The dip is made with cream cheese, ranch dressing, Mexican blend cheese, shredded chicken, and red hot buffalo sauce. It’s filled with a spicy flavor that could make everyone go crazy!
If you aren’t spicy, you can try this cheese bacon BBQ chicken dip. It’s loaded with cheesy goodness coming from cream cheese and cheddar.
Shredded chicken casseroles
There are plenty of things to do with your shredded chicken, and one of them is turning it into casseroles.
My favorite casserole dish is cheddar bacon ranch chicken pasta. The recipe calls for spiral pasta, sour cream salsa, cumin, black beans, corn, and spices.
The addition of shredded cheese provides a creamy flavor to the overall dish. Plus, it’s easy to put together!
Add chili powder or cayenne pepper to the mixture if you want to incorporate a spicy kick!
43. Fiesta chicken casserole
44. Cheddar bacon ranch chicken pasta
45. Dorito chicken casserole
46. Ritz chicken casserole
47. Chicken pot pie casserole
48. Chicken enchilada casserole
49. Crack chicken casserole
50. King ranch casserole
51. Chicken noodle casserole
52. Chicken broccoli casserole
53. Chicken marinara casserole
54. Chicken burrito casserole
55. Chicken cordon bleu casserole
The bottom line
There are many recipes you can create out of shredded chicken aside from tossing it to your salads.
From chicken Philly sliders to chicken cordon bleu casserole, all of these are waiting for you to be unlocked!
Lastly, I’m in great hope that my collection of shredded chicken recipes could unleash your inner culinary creativity for your next cooking venture.
- Chicken Philly sliders
- Shredded chicken bbq
- Hawaiian chicken sliders
- Honey lime shredded chicken sandwich
- Crockpot crack chicken sandwiches
- Caesar chicken sandwich
- Buffalo chicken grilled chicken
- Ohio shredded chicken sandwich
- Chicken parmesan sandwich
- Chicken bacon ranch sandwich
- Chicken salad with cranberries sandwich
- Shredded chicken taco salad
- Curry shredded chicken salad
- Thai chicken salad
- Buffalo chicken salad
- Blueberry corn chicken salad
- Chicken fajita salad
- Crunchy Asian chicken salad
- Vietnamese chicken salad
- Jalapeno popper chicken salad
- Shredded chicken cobb salad
- BBQ chicken salad
- Buffalo chicken cheese ball
- Chicken enchilada dip
- Baked chicken empanadas
- Crack chicken bombs
- Buffalo chicken pinwheels
- Sheet pan chicken nachos
- Chicken tartlets with cranberry salsa
- Baked chicken taquitos
- BBQ chicken wonton cups
- Puff pastry chicken bites
- Chicken stuffed mini peppers
- Cold buffalo chicken dip
- Ranch chicken dip
- Nacho chicken dip
- Cheese bacon BBQ chicken dip
- Buffalo chicken dip
- Cheesy chicken taco dip
- Curry chicken dip
- BBQ chicken dip
- Jalapeno popper chicken dip
- Fiesta chicken casserole
- Cheddar bacon ranch chicken pasta
- Dorito chicken casserole
- Ritz chicken casserole
- Chicken pot pie casserole
- Chicken enchilada casserole
- Crack chicken casserole
- King ranch casserole
- Chicken noodle casserole
- Chicken broccoli casserole
- Chicken marinara casserole
- Chicken burrito casserole
- Chicken cordon bleu casserole
- Pick one shredded chicken sandwich, salad, casserole, and appetizer.
- Gather the ingredients and start making them.
- Serve it at your family table.