Whether you are a fan of candy corn or not, this easy two-step Candy Corn Vodka becomes a bright Halloween orange with lots of sweet vanilla flavor!
Make some of your favorite cocktails with this yummy sweet vodka all year round or pop a jar into the fridge just for the fall holidays!
Simply combine a cup of whole candy corn into a clean jar of your favorite plain vodka and then wait.
Simple as that!
No chopping necessary, only a shake of the jar once a day for up to three days and your orange, sweet vanilla liqueur of Candy Corn Vodka is ready!
The candy corn dissolves into the vodka, infusing it with both pretty, eye-popping orange color and vanilla sugar!
This is so easy to make—just a little time, your favorite plain, unflavored vodka, and a batch of fresh candy corn—and you are good to mix this up for fun adult beverage
• Ensure the jar you use is cleaned well and thoroughly dry. Vodka will pick up all kinds of flavor, so if you are using an old pickle-jar…well, you get the idea. Maybe buy a new screw-top jar for this recipe.
• Along the same lines, use fresh candy. Don’t pull out your kids’ candy corn stash from the last Halloween. You’re infusing grown-up (read: expensive) vodka, so treat yourself to fresh candy.
• The candy corn dissipates into the vodka, so it’s not like infusing with lemon peel or other fruit. After 72 hours, there may be a few tiny pieces of sugary dust left in the jar, so strain with a fine-mesh strainer if desired.
• For creamy drinks, when all the candy corn is dissolved, add a ¼ c half-and-half to the jar (if there’s room). Keep chilled in the refrigerator for up to three days.
• Your Candy Corn Vodka may be ready to use in just 24 hours, so no need to wait if your candy corn has dissolved before the 72 hours is up.
• Because it’s sweet, this liqueur should be kept chilled at all times and if stored properly should be good to use for up to a month.
Tips for using Candy Corn Vodka
• Pour the finished Candy Corn Vodka liqueur into shot glasses. Apply a whipped cream garnish and a sprinkle of your favorite fall spice, a candy corn, or enjoy as is!
• Add the candy corn vodka to all of these recipes that call for whipped cream vodka for a fun switch-up.
• Use Candy Corn Vodka in these Chocolate Cocktails for a kick of vanilla flavor.
• Want that pop of orange color in clear cocktails?
• A luscious, layered flavor to any of these Pumpkin Cocktail recipes.
• Heat up with your adult hot chocolate, this Spiked Irish Coffee, and everywhere a sweet punch-up of vanilla flavor is desirable!
• Add butter and a bit more sugar to the finished liqueur and you have a Candy Corn Vodka glaze for cakes, quick breads, and more.
Supplies to gather
- 8 oz (or larger) jar, clean, with lid
- Measuring cups
- Fine-mesh strainer
- Fresh package of candy corn
- Plain, unflavored vodka
- Optional: Whipped cream for garnish
The bottom line
We found that just simple shots of this vodka with a whipped cream garnish made for an eye-popping celebratory drink that’s easy and fun to make.
A cup of candy corn, a cup of vodka and three days or less, and you have a SUPER colorful and vanilla-flavored sweet liqueur.
Mix up your favorite Halloween or other fall holiday drinks and watch the fun begin!
This is a recipe for an alcoholic beverage. If you did not mean to be here, it’s okay to close this tab, just for today.
- 1 c Fresh Candy Corn
- 1 c Plain, Unflavored Vodka
- Add all the ingredients to the clean, dry jar.
- Close the lid on the jar tightly.
- Shake the jar a few times to mix the ingredients.
- Allow the vodka to infuse for up to 72 hours.
- Once the 72 hours have passed, use a fine-mesh strainer to strain out any of the remaining candy corns before using.
- Use as a cocktail mixer or for shots and enjoy!
Use this easy Candy Corn Vodka as a base to make cute, fun shots with a whipped cream garnish!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.