“Delicious Combo of Dill Pickles with Crunchy Coating is a Real Party Treat, Agreed?”
So, do you love fried pickles? Are you a pickle person? Have you ever had Texas Roadhouse fried pickles as an appetizer?
My only indulgence whenever I visited Texas Roadhouse.
But the quest here is, should I have to visit Texas Roadhouse every time for my favorite appetizer.
Why can't I give this delicious snack a try at home?
Let's prepare restaurant-style Texas Roadhouse fried pickles recipe at home. A tantalizing side dish!
Being a cooking fanatic, I love trying different recipes in my kitchen.
I love cooking starters and stews for my family. Last week, I planned to visit a grocery store to get all the ingredients, but I canceled my plan.
You might be wondering what stopped me? Did I change my mind to prepare at home? No!
Let me tell you the best part of this recipe. You can prepare this fantastic appetizer from the ingredients right from your pantry. Yes, you heard that right.
This easy and quick Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles Copycat Recipe can be prepared from common ingredients that are readily available in every kitchen.
A delectable starter for your dinner/lunch menu!
Wanna surprise your friends by throwing a party? You can prepare Copycat Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles at home and serve it as a snack.
What a delicious party snack, isn’t it?
Let's Cook Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles Recipe.
No need to dine out every time you want to enjoy fried pickles. Yes, you can prepare these at home. What else could be better than preparing your favorite appetizer in your kitchen?
How can you prepare lip-smacking Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles at home with ingredients from your pantry? Read on to find more! Let’s explore the world of delicious starters together.
“Play with Ingredients to Turn Pickles to Absolutely Addictive Snack”
Tips & Tricks to Prepare Perfect Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles Recipe
- Don't buy sliced pickle chips as they are thin. It isn't easy to stick coating on thin slices. I prefer buying whole pickles.
- Let the pickle chips dry so that batter stays intact.
- Monitor the oil temperature with the help of a thermometer.
- Don’t overcook pickles.
- It is recommended to cut ¾ inch pickles chips to get the best results.
Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles Copycat Recipe
Feeling bored? Want to enjoy Fried Pickles Recipe at home? No worries. I am here with the simple and easy Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles Copycat Recipe. These are extremely/simply delicious!
I love Fried Pickles. Also known as frickles, what a sweet name, am I right? Whatever you call them, Pickles or Frickles, they are fantastic.
Prepare it at home for guests; this tasty and tangy meal will leave a good impression. Let’s prepare tangy and scrumptious golden bites.
Let's get into the ingredients and preparation method.
For Preparing Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1/4 tsp Cajun seasoning
Are you ready to spend valuable time in the kitchen? Let's dive into the recipe to enjoy a low-calorie and full of flavor starter at home.
I must say this fried Copycat Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles recipe is a yummilicious treat. The recipe is very simple, and it only takes a few minutes to prepare a quick snack.
Follow the step by step recipe to prepare yummy fried dill pickle coins recipe. Let’s get started.
- Drain the pickles and cut them into ¾ inch pickle chips. Don’t pat dry them, as some moisture is required for coating.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the dip sauce ingredients (mayonnaise, horseradish, ketchup, and Cajun seasoning). Keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients (flour, Cajun seasoning, oregano, basil leaves, cayenne pepper (antioxidant-rich spice), and salt).
- Coat the pickle chips one by one in a flour mixture or toss a portion of dill pickle chips until pickle chips are coated well. Remove excess flour by shaking off. Place a parchment paper on a plate and put coated chips on it.
- In a frying pot, preheat oil to 350-375°F. Check the oil’s temperature using a thermometer.
- Add pickles one by one in oil and fry the pickle chips over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes or golden brown.
- If your pan is small, fry the pickles in batches.
- Remove pickles from the pan, and drain excess oil by putting fried pickles on a plate lined with a paper towel.
- Your Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles are ready to serve.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Want to add a twist to your fried pickles recipe? Add garlic salt to flour for extra flavor.
Dipping Sauce for Fried Pickles
Want to add a kick to your favorite meal? Serve it with your favorite dipping sauce to balance the tangy flavor of fried pickles. What a perfect mix and match! What Sauce Goes Well with Fried Pickles Recipe? Let’s have a look into some of the delicious sauces.
- Ranch Dressing
- Mayo Garlic Aioli
- Cheese Dip
- Creamy Jalapeno Dip
- Sriracha Sauce
I just love Ranch dressing—the most popular creamy dressing with a great herbal kick. Besides fried pickles, I love to add Ranch in salads. It is also a perfect Pizza dip. My family’s favorite dressing!
Is Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles Recipe Healthy?
You might be thinking, are fried pickles healthy for you? Pickles are low-calorie addition to your diet; however, you can't ignore the fact that they are high in sodium, and deep-frying pickles increases calories and fats.
So, should you quit eating your favorite appetizer/snack food? No, not at all. Now the quest arises, how could you make fried pickles healthy?
Instead of using flour/bread crumbs, you can use almond flour to coat pickle chips. Also, don’t deep fry your snack, bake them.
Why I Love Frickles?
Fermented cucumbers contain probiotics that are good for gut health and might help ease muscle cramps. Yeah, pickles juice is good for athletes. Cucumbers are a great source of vitamins and fiber.
You can pair pickled cucumbers with salads, sandwiches, and burgers.
I love to have this snack with a cup of tea in the evenings. A perfect snack to enjoy with family!
Did you try a fried pickle recipe before? Satisfy your fried food craving by preparing a low-calorie fried pickles recipe at home.
Why dining out when you can prepare restaurant-style Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles recipes at home? You can try different dipping sauce with this starter.
Customize your dip sauce and enjoy it!
Try it once; you'll get indulged in this sensational recipe. They’re absolutely amazing. I bet this is going to be your next favorite starter. Follow our blog and cook delicious restaurant-style dishes at home.
Enjoy the glorious weekend at home with your family. If you do try them, let us know in the comments sections.
Restaurant-style Texas Roadhouse fried pickles recipe. This is a copycat recipe that is simple to make. We include the recipe for the dipping sauce as well.
For Preparing Dipping Sauce:
- 1/4 c mayonnaise
- 1 T horseradish
- 1 T ketchup
- 1/4 t Cajun seasoning
- 2 c of Vegetable oil
- 1/4 c All-Purpose flour
- 1 tsp Organic Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 t oregano
- 1/4 t basil leaves
- 1/8 t organic cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt (to taste)
- 2 c dill pickles, drained and sliced
- Cut the pickles into ¼” thick rounds. Don’t pay them dry.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix together all of the ingredients for the sauce. Set it aside.
- In a mixing bowl mix together the dry ingredients: flour, cajun seasoning, oregano, basil, cayenne, and salt.
- Dredge the pickle rounds in the flour mixture and coat them on both sides. Shake to remove excess flour.
- Heat up the cooking oil in a skillet.
- Add the pickles to the hot oil and fry for 3 minutes or until the pickles are golden brown.
- Serve hot with dipping sauce.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American