We love to make cinnamon sugar and keep it on hand for all types of recipes such as cinnamon toast. Sometimes I even use it in my homemade lattes. So in this article, you will learn the perfect cinnamon sugar ratio.
The reason that we have created this recipe is that there is a perfect cinnamon sugar ratio. Of course, different people will have different thoughts on this but we also have strong thoughts.
We believe that the perfect cinnamon sugar ratio is a variation of this:
- Tablespoon of cinnamon to ½ cup of sugar
- Tablespoons of cinnamon to 1 cup of sugar
Put your cinnamon sugar in a glass container and seal it tight. Then store it in a cool dry place such as your pantry. We love to use small mason jars for this but you can also buy reusable spice jars.
How long will cinnamon sugar last?
Cinnamon sugar will last up to a year in the pantry if it is stored properly. The secret to keeping cinnamon sugar good is to keep it dry.
How to make cinnamon sugar
Making cinnamon sugar is super quick and easy to do. All that you need to do is gather some white sugar and some ground cinnamon.
1. Gather 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon and ½ cup of granulated sugar.
2. Add the ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine completely.
3. Pour the cinnamon sugar mixture into a glass jar.
4. Cover and store in a cool dry place.
Cinnamon sugar recipe
How to make cinnamon sugar at home. This recipe includes our favorite cinnamon sugar ratio.
- 1 T cinnamon
- ½ c Sugar
- Add the cinnamon and sugar to a bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Store in a glass airtight container.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 0.5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 408Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 107gFiber: 4gSugar: 100gProtein: 0g