Scroll Down For Two Different Giveaways!
Giveaway #1: Rotating Spice Rack
Scroll down to enter!!⬇⬇⬇
Giveaway #2: Dash Air Fryer
Scroll down to enter!!⬇⬇⬇
Keep checking this page for daily new entries on each giveaway. Also, we will be adding more giveaways to this page so keep scrolling to see any new ones.
Note: You must enter each giveaway individually and each giveaway has unique entry options. You can do daily actions to gather new giveaway entries for each giveaway daily.
Who couldn’t use some fresh spices?
Now that we are all spending a little extra time cooking and baking in the kitchen these days, it might be nice to add to your pantry.
This compact, rotating set of pre-labeled spice jars includes Basil, Thyme, Parsley, Marjoram, Garlic Salt, Coriander, Rosemary, Oregano, and More. (Spices may vary.) The jars are screw-tops with inner sifter lids that can be removed for measuring.
The cute jars of spices come highly rated and are eligible for five years’ worth of free refills (for the cost of shipping & handling, but still, pretty cool).
Here are a few tips on herbs and spices!
Can fresh basil leaves be frozen?
- Before using basil in your cooking, make sure to wash the leaves thoroughly and pat them dry.
- Remove the leaves from the stems and use them whole, tear them, cut them, or chop them finely.
- If you want an intense basil flavor in your dish, wait till the cooking process to add fresh basil.
- For dried basil, add it at the start of a recipe so that the herb gets enough time to infuse properly with the other ingredients.
Fun Fact About Marjoram
Due to its distinctive flavor profile, the marjoram spice is used to elevate savory dishes ranging from stews, braises, salad dressings, pizza, tomato sauce, and meat.
It’s even one of the spice components of the traditional German sausage, bratwurst, which also generally features salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
How much is a sprig of thyme?
This is such a popular question that we see all of the time.
A sprig of any herb is generally defined as a 2 to 4-inch piece of that plant with the stems and leaves.
Usually, substituting about ½ t of dried herb for a sprig works well. When it comes to a sprig of thyme, a normal sprig will typically equal between ¼ and ¾ teaspoon of chopped thyme.
Enter for your chance to win one (1) Dash Tasti Crips Air Fryer(Value $59.99). The deadline to enter is October 3rd, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. Central Time. See full giveaway rules here.
They say that you can’t buy happiness but you can almost ALWAYS buy the ingredients to make dessert and that is practically the same thing.
Summer is here—won’t it be nice to not have to heat up your conventional oven to heat up your favorite foods??
This Dash Air fryer is compact and lightweight! That means that you won’t struggle to get it out of the cabinet like some of those heavier appliances that we all dread toting around.
We’ll send an email to the winner, so check that your email address was entered correctly. Can’t wait to see if you won? Buy this cute DASH Air Fryer now (aff) here!
A Few Helpful Air Fryer Tips and FAQ’s
Can you put paper towels in the air fryer?
No, you should not put paper towels in the air fryer. The paper could actually catch on fire and we sure don’t want that.
How long to preheat an air fryer?
Well, there is not a simple answer to this. Should you even preheat the air fryer depends greatly on what you are cooking. What I normally do is preheat for one minute and leave it at that.
Should you grease the air fryer?
I like to wipe down my air fryer with a tiny bit of olive oil before I preheat it. It helps keep things from sticking and making as much of a mess.
Don’t pour oil in the air fryer and don’t overdo the oil because if you add too much it will smoke. Trust me on this one.
- Shake the basket multiple times when cooking anything small such as fries or cut up sweet potatoe.
- Have all of your food and tools such as tongs ready to go. Things cook quickly in the air fryer compared to the oven so you wanna be prepared.
- This isn’t like cooking in the oven where opening the oven door is a no no. You can open the air fryer and check on your food as much as you would like.
- Provide lots of space between whatever you are cooking so that it all cooks evenly. If you are cooking fries make sure that you shake the basket several times so that all sides of the fries get cooked.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.