Updated March 29, 2022.
Unless otherwise stated, all CookingChew.com competitions and giveaways operate under the following terms and conditions (where relevant):
- This competition is open to residents of the US and Canada aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Supplying an email address within the RafflePress or alternative third party widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to the CookingChew.com and/or the Promoter’s mailing list. Chosen name/email must be subscribed at the time of winning giveaway selection or he/she forfeits the prize. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date. Should the date within the post not be the same as the date in the third party widget due to editorial error; the date on the third party widget takes precedence
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
- Winners will be chosen at random through RafflePress and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
- Winners details will be displayed (in the form of name and an initial) within the RafflePress widget on the article announcing the competition. Entry into the competition gives CookingChew.com permission to do this.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail. If the winner does not reply in receipt of notification within 7 days, a different winner may be chosen and the first person must forfeit, even if they accept the prize after the 7-day period.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof. Prizes often become unavailable or are back-ordered.
- By submitting an entry through the third party widget, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway.
- If there is an error in the third party widget, or one that occurs within third party applications during the course of the competition; this will be rectified as soon as possible. However, these errors are out of control of the competition host and therefore not their responsibility. The giveaway remains valid even if not all entry methods are available due to these software or third party application errors /error messages throughout the competition.
- Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that third party widget entry, a new winner will be chosen
- Each third party widget entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified; so don’t cheat!
- Delivery of prizes may take up to 90 days unless otherwise stated within the specific details; please allow this time before querying the dispatch of an item.
- For competitions/giveaways with more than one prize, you will be informed which one you have been chosen for, and there will be no alternatives.
- Giveaways with first prizes and runners up prizes; first prize will be randomly drawn first, and any runners up prizes will be drawn sequentially thereafter.
- As already stated, circumstances beyond CookingChew.com control can prevent prizes from arriving or being produced. This includes products that are being crowdfunded, and are not produced in the end. This means the prize is not available and regrettably cannot be fulfilled. A substitute prize of equal or greater value will be provided at CookingChew.com or Promoter or other host discretion.
- No repeat winners in the same consecutive 12 month period. If you won a prize in February 2021, and your name is drawn for January of 2022, we will choose a different winner.
Note: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.