A recipe for how to make sweet potato fries in the air fryer. This recipe only requires the potatoes, olive oil and salt. Feel free to add spices and herbs for additional flavor.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 t olive oil
- 1 t Coarse salt
- Wash, dry, and peel the sweet potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into fries. Note: Cut the potato pieces into evenly thick pieces that are about ¼”.
- Coat the fries in olive oil and salt.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375.
- Add the fries to the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the basket and shake the fries.
- Cook the fries for an additional 10 minutes or until they are crispy.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American