A creamy and cheesy spinach artichoke dip recipe. This dip contains cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, and 3 kinds of cheese.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 c sour cream
- 1/3 c mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 ½ c mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ c parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ c Monterrey jack cheese, grated
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- 14 oz. marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- Set out the cream cheese in advance so that it can soften.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 x 9 casserole dish with baking spray.
- Prep the artichoke hearts and chop them into small pieces. Drain them and squeeze out as much excess moisture as possible.
- Squeeze as much excess moisture as possible out of the spinach.
- Add the artichokes and spinach to a food processor and combine until there are no large chunks.
- Add in the garlic, sour cream, mayonnaise, and cream cheese until the mixture is smooth and fluffy.
- Scrape the mixture into a large bowl.
- Fold in 1 cup of mozzarella, Monterrey jack cheese, and parmesan cheese. Stir the mixture until it is fully and evenly combined.
- Spread the mixture in the casserole dish. Spread it as evenly as possible.
- Spread the remaining mozzarella cheese over the top of the dish.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or the cheese is browning and the dip is bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool slightly before serving.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American