How to saute zucchini with just 3 ingredients. This recipe includes zucchini, olive oil and salt. We like to add minced garlic and a dash of pepper but not required.
- 2 lb zucchini
- 3 T olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 T garlic (optional)
- Wash and dry the zucchini. Cut the zucchini into ¼” coin-shaped rounds.
- Mince the garlic.
- Place a large non-stick pan over medium heat and allow it to heat up.
- Add the zucchini olive oil, zucchini slices, and salt to the hot skillet.
- Spread the zucchini out in the pan and cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook the mixture for another 3 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Cook until the zucchini is tender and starting to crisp on the edges.
- Add pepper to taste and serve. Enjoy!
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American