How to reheat pancakes so that they taste as good as they were when they were freshly prepared.
- Leftover or frozen pancakes
- Baking Pan
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put the pancakes on a nonstick, ungreased baking tray. Make sure that you don’t stack the pancakes on top of each other and put them in a single layer at a distance from each other.
- Cover the baking tray with aluminum foil as tightly as possible and put it in the oven.
- Depending on how quickly your oven heats up, reheat the pancakes for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Before taking the pancakes out of the oven, make sure that they are heated through and not cold in the middle.
Be sure not to stack the pancakes one atop the other. Lay them out flat.
- Category: Reheating
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Main Dish
Keywords: how to reheat pancakes, reheat pancakes, pancakes