Every time my daughters asked me for a sunny side up for breakfast I feel frustrated already. Why? It is because it usually sticks on the pan and that results to scramble eggs for breakfast instead. Most of us experience that it needs to end right here, right now. This frustration is why we are going to discuss red copper pan reviews today. Trust me, these pans will help!
We are lucky because there is now a new evolution in cooking wares. Let’s take another step towards excellent cooking and introduce this fantastic infused copper pan. What makes it special? It is a non-stick copper-induced Pan bonded with ceramic pieces making it unique among other non-stick brands.
This combination of copper and ceramics makes it more efficient in cooking without the nightmares of sticking and hard cleaning. If you are curious about our favorite choice of these pans, you can see our reviews below. We also cover some hot Q&A about these red copper pans too.
- Product Dimension: 24 x 13.2 x 9.4 inches
- Weight: 17.1 lbs.
- Pieces in a Set: 10 pcs.
- Components and Sizes:
- Fry Pan 8”
- Fry Pan with Lid 10”
- 3 Sauce Pan with Lid 1.5 qt, 2.5 qt & 6 qt
- Aluminum Steamer
This beautiful set of Red Copper is made by Bulb Head The Home of Bright Ideas. Each piece is wonderfully built to This beautiful set of Red Copper is made by Bulb Head The Home of Bright Ideas. Each piece is wonderfully built to make your cooking more fun & exciting. This collection of copper-infused cookware is PFOA & PTFE free, scratch-free, high heat resistant & coated with ceramic that will not peel or flake.
But what makes this product special is its non stick property where you can simmer or even sauté foods with or without butter or oil. They are oven friendly and can be heated up to 500° F.
Since they are scratch free you don’t have to worry using your dishwasher for easy clean up. They are made from light but durable materials for easy handling and flipping.
• It has a non-stick ceramic bond
• Easy to clean
• Versatile in cooking needs
• Not induction ready
- Product Dimension: 19.4 x 10.5 x 6 inches
- Weight: 14.8 lbs.
- Pieces in a Set: 5 pcs.
- Components :
- Square Frying Basket
- Steamer Rack
- Red Copper Square Pan
- Tempered Glass Lid
- Red Copper recipe Guide
Now this one solves all problems in the kitchen all-around cookware. Its square-shaped design is ideal for cooking during parties and special occasions where a larger volume of food is needed. It is copper-infused, highly resistant to heat, and good for oven use.
The bottom and sides of this cookware are coated with a non-stick ceramic bond. This item is constructed without the use of PFOA and PTFE thus making it suitable to use in any form of cooking.
It is very versatile and can be used in a variety of ways like frying, roasting, baking, making stew, and so on. Actually, your imagination is the only limitation for this one. This can be put into a dishwasher for quick and easy cleaning.
• It has a non-stick ceramic bond
• It has a square design suited for large volume cooking
• PFOA and PTFE free
• It has a Recipe guide from Mrs. Cathy Michell
• Not induction ready
- Product Dimension: 21.7 x 12 x 3 inches
- Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Pieces in a Set: 1 pc.
- Components: Fry Saute Pan
Of all the frying pan out there this one I love the most. Aside from the original handle, it has a counter handle on the opposite side for easy lifting. This is well suited for meals that need quick cooking like frying and Saute dishes.
It has a non-stick design, scratch-free, and contains no hazardous chemical like Teflon. It is oven friendly and highly resistant to heat up to 500° F. It is lightweight and durable making it the perfect partner for most moms.
• It has a two-handle design
• Lightweight and durable
• Best for frying dishes
• Not induction ready
- Product Dimension: 17 x 2 x 9.8 inches
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.
- Pieces in a Set: 1 pc.
- Components : Square Fry Pan
When it comes to frying the more space the better. Because of its unique square design, it can do frying multiple burger patties, bacon, and chicken at the least possible time. It is Induction Ready so you better prepare your cooktops.
It has a non-stick ceramic bond that makes it easier to cook even without oil or butter. The Aluminum rings at the bottom side ensure an even heat distribution thus avoiding hot spots. It is scratch-free and easy to clean just by wiping with a clean dry cloth.
• Induction Ready
• Non Stick
• Square Design gives more space for cooking
• Handle is made of Stainless Steel which becomes hot when cooking
- Product Dimension: 17 x 10.1 x 2.4 inches(10”) / 22 x 12 x 2.1 inches (12)
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. (10”) / 2.2 lbs (12”)
- Pieces in a Set: 2 pcs.
- Components: Fry Pan
With its 10” and 12” size well that’s a lot of room for cooking. It is durable and light by design and can handle a large amount of food at one time. These copper-infused fry pans are highly heat resistant & can be used for high temperature cooking up to 500° F.
They are scratch-free with hassle-free cleaning and maintenance. It has a two-handle design for easy lifting and handling. Definitely, these are some of the best Red Copper Frying Pan.
• Has 10” and 12” in diameter for a larger amount of cooking
• Durable and Lightweight
• Not induction ready
• Not suitable for a flat stove due to uneven surface
What is a Red Copper Pan?
These pans probably are the newest innovation in the copperware world. It is not pure copper that others may think, it is actually copper-infused aluminum with a ceramic bond. Its popularity comes from its non-stick properties that most of us are dying to have in our kitchen.
It is the pans’ main selling point and we love it maybe because we don’t want food sticking to our pan anymore, especially eggs. Most chefs by experience know that copper-made cookware is one of the best utensils for cooking.
Aside from being a good conductor of heat, it has a precise and even heat distribution throughout the whole cookware. It is also temperature sensitive and allows even heating.
They are very durable and lightweight by design. Generally oven safe and can resist heat up to 500° F. It is scratch-resistant and can withstand cooking abuse like Flambé without getting any damage in it.
It is free from health hazard chemicals like PFOA (Perfluorooctanoic Acid) and PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene), which are found often in non-stick pans and pots.
The Pros & Cons Of Red Copper Pans
Well all things have Pros and Cons, right? It is a good thing because we can measure upon how ideal and useful they could be in our lives.
In the Red Copper Pans’ case, by having its Pros & Cons we can weigh and identify if the benefits outweigh the compromises, or even becomes just a waste of money. Let’s check it out one by one.
• A good alternative for Pure Copper pan: A pure copper pan is so expensive that is why the Red Copper Pan which is copper-infused is the best alternative of it. It is cheaper and you will still get the same cooking benefits from a pure one.
• A good conductor of heat: Heat is evenly distributed throughout the entire cookware. It conducts heat efficiently resulting to a better texture of your food when done cooking.
• It is non-stick: Well, this is the best part of this thing—no more troubles with your sunny-side-up eggs every morning.
• Even heating: One good thing about this pan is that it is capable to adjust to a sudden change of temperature. There is no hot spot in this I could say and It can heat up and low down fast without wasting too much fuel during cooking activities.
• Easy to clean: Since it is nonstick you will be having no troubles cleaning it. Just wash and then wipe it with a clean cloth, then finish. Don’t use wire scrubbies or brillo pads.
• It is durably made, lightweight and scratch-resistant: It is constructed from a highly durable material that can withstand abuses from cooking to cleaning. It was designed for easy lifting, flipping, and handling while cooking.
• It can be used in the conventional oven: Red Copper Pan has high resistance to heat up to about 500° F and can be used in the oven cooking.
• Teflon Free: The non-stick property comes from ceramic bonding, not from Teflon or PTFE. So it is safe to use in cooking.
• The Handles are Made from Stainless Steel: During cooking the heat travels to the stainless steel handles so it is too hot to hold. The same goes for the lid. Gotta use potholders always.
• It is more expensive compared to other Non-stick Cookware: There is plenty of Non-Stick cookware that offers the same benefits as the Red Copper Pan at a lesser price. The more it gains popularity the more expensive it becomes, maybe it is because of the continuing demand from consumers that make it more pricey than the others.
How To Choose The Best Red Copper Pan
Finding the best pan in a wide range arsenal of cookware in the market sounds frustrating right? It’s like finding a lost needle in a haystack. They are all almost alike with a little less different from each other. But there are ways on how you can choose the best, take a look at this.
1. The Thickness
The thicker it is the better especially when it comes to cookware. You have to check the technical aspect of the product, it includes thickness in millimeters and how much it weighs. The thickness of the item is directly proportional to its durability & how long will it last.
2. Well Crafted
The appearance and finishing must also be considered when choosing your Red Copper Pan. It should be pleasing too in the eye as I would say. There is a lot of design that you can choose from at your own preference as long as it will not affect or lessen the quality of your pan.
Check for the interior, exterior coating, and handles that makes the overall appearance of your Red Copper Pan.
3. Where Is It Made?
When choosing your Red Copper Pan be sure to check also where it is made because there is lot of imitation and substandard products circling in the market today. Check for the labels or if purchasing online make an inquiry first of the manufacturer’s name and credibility to avoid return or disappointment.
4. Induction Readiness
Not all of these pans are induction ready so be careful about it you are using Induction Cooktops like the Induction Hob or Induction Stove. Anyway, you can still use it but make sure to place it on top of a ferromagnetic disk that functions as a conventional hotplate.
5. Th40e Price
There is nothing much to tell about this, as long as you can afford it then buy it. As I have said there is a lot of cheaper products out there you can choose from.
Actually, it is a common mentality that when it is expensive it has better quality than cheaper ones. I usually don’t agree on this but when it comes to cooking wares especially these pans, I think it’s true.
Additional Tips: How To Take Care Of Your Red Copper Pan?
These tips are meant to prolong the life of your pan and you might find them useful in your everyday cooking.
- Your pan is ready to use and it doesn’t need seasoning as we do in our cast iron cookware. However, Non-Stick coatings wear off with time so I suggest seasoning it anyway to prolong its non-stick life.
- Use plastic or wood utensils to avoid scratches on your non-stick pan. Even though they marketed it as scratch-free, it is wise to use utensils that can not harm or damage your non-stick coating to prolong its life.
- When washing let it cool first, metal tends to react to drastic changes in temperature and may cause an early appearance of wear and tear.
- Wash it gently using a sponge, but some prefer to wash it using their hands.
- Try to avoid cooking in extreme heat or temperature to avoid scorching of food that may leave sear traces in your pan.
- Avoid putting something on top of your pan during washing, eating utensils like a fork and spoon could damage your coating.
- When stacking and not in use, it is better to place a protective between them. A piece of cloth or a pan protector would be a good choice.
How to season your red copper pan?
It is said that these pans do not need to be seasoned but doing so will not hurt a thing. To season the pan you can take some vegetable oil, put it on a paper towel and then wipe the pan down. After that put the pan in the over at 100 degrees for about 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and then let it cool.
How to clean a red copper pan?
If your red copper pan has a residue that isn’t coming off after soaking, here is a quick and easy tip that will clean it up perfectly.
1. Spray pan with Easy-Off Fume Free Oven Cleaner
2. Let it sit for at least a couple of hours so it can do its magic.
3. Wipe it clean with a wet rag or cleaning sponge and wash.
Are red copper pans safe?
Red copper pans are considered safe pans to use. These pans are created using safe products and don’t contain any harmful materials or harmful toxins. These pans do not contain PFOA or PTFE, so you can feel safe feeding your family from these pans.
The Red Copper Pan is truly a fantastic product. It is no shock to us that these pans have gained such acceptance in the market. The Copper-infused design they have is far more excellent than the other non-stick products I’ve seen in the market.
Indeed an innovation in the copper cookware world. Among the list we have, I choose Red Copper 10pc Ceramic Cookware Set by Bulbhead Ceramic Copper-Infused. It is a collective set already and has different sizes of choices. So hopefully, these red copper pan reviews have helped you decide.
For any comments and suggestion feel free in our comments section below.