This is a four-ingredient oven-baked mustard pork chop recipe. It includes boneless pork chops, Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, and olive oil.
- 2 lbs boneless pork chops
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- 2 T whole grain mustard
- 1 T olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a small mixing bowl combine both mustards and olive oil. Whisk to mix.
- Rub the mixture on both sides of the pork chops.
- Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the pork chops on the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Flip the pork chops and bake for another 15 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 145F.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American