These edamame noodle recipes are a guilt-free way to enjoy “pasta”! Check out our recipe picks and learn how to cook noodles made out of edamame flour like a pro.
Edamame noodles have emerged as a distinct and appealing option in the realm of culinary choices. Made from young soybeans known as edamame, these noodles offer a novel twist to traditional pasta options.
Their mild flavor lets them absorb the flavors of different sauces and seasonings, making them an excellent foundation for various dishes. This versatility encourages creativity in the kitchen and invites exploration beyond the conventional.
To spark your culinary creativity with this pasta alternative, these edamame noodles should serve as an excellent starting point for recipe inspiration.
Top 5 Recipe Picks
No time to lose? Let’s make it quick. Here are the faves:
- #2 Edamame Spaghetti is quick to make, taking only about 15 minutes to cook.
- Customization is possible with #4 Lemon Chicken Edamame Spaghetti.
- #8 Edamame Peanut Noodles offer sweet, salty, sour, and spicy in every bite.
- #10 Edamame Spaghetti With Tomato & Basil is visually stunning and delicious.
- #13 Shaved Asparagus, Mint & Edamame Spaghetti includes fresh, seasonal ingredients.
How To Cook Edamame Noodles
Cooking edamame noodles is a straightforward process that involves boiling the noodles, similar to other types of pasta. Here’s a step-by-step guide to cooking edamame noodles:
- Edamame noodles
- Salt (optional)
- Sauce or seasonings of choice
- Boil water in a large pot.
- Add edamame noodles and gently stir.
- Cook for about 3 to 5 minutes until al dente.
- Drain noodles in a colander.
- Rinse with cold water (optional).
- Transfer noodles to a serving dish.
- Add sauce or seasonings, toss, and serve hot.
Best Edamame Noodle Recipes
This 30-minute dish combines spicy chili garlic sauce with chewy edamame noodles and your favorite vegetables. Just assess the chili paste‘s heat before adding it to your sauce to ensure it matches your preferred spice level.
This dish is made with edamame pasta, a guilt-free alternative to traditional wheat pasta. The noodles are tossed in a creamy butter sauce and topped with Parmesan cheese.
This Edamame Pasta recipe is a great guilt-free option that can be cooked in under 15 minutes. It can be enjoyed with any of your favorite sauces or on its own.
This pasta dish is flavorful, thanks to the lemon, garlic, and spinach. The edamame spaghetti should be cooked al dente, and the chicken should be cooked until it is no longer pink.
This edamame pasta requires a few simple ingredients. Just make sure that the peanut butter you use is smooth and creamy, and adjust the amount of chili peppers to your liking.
This delectable dish is perfect for busy weeknights. It showcases a brilliant twist on traditional pasta by incorporating protein-packed edamame noodles tossed in a zesty homemade pesto sauce.
This Asian-inspired take on the classic Italian dish, spaghetti in garlic and oil, is a scrumptious and wholesome meal that’s ideal for a quick weeknight dinner. Make sure not to overcook the ginger so it won’t become bitter.
These Edamame Peanut Noodles offer a delectable way to enjoy a burst of Asian-inspired flavor in every bite. The recipe is perfectly balanced with sweet, savory, and spicy notes.
With a balance of tangy and herbaceous notes, this dish offers a delightful fusion of textures and tastes. The sauce is tangy and creamy and pairs perfectly with edamame pasta.
This pasta recipe showcases the perfect fusion of health and taste. The edamame spaghetti perfectly complements the fresh flavors of the tomatoes and basil.
This edamame spaghetti recipe features shrimp cooked in a simple garlic and lemon sauce, and finished with fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese. The lemon juice gives the whole dish a bright and refreshing flavor.
This pasta recipe is guilt-free and budget-friendly. Start by pressing the extra liquid out of the tofu, then cook it with peppers and green onions. Toss it all together with edamame pasta and your favorite pesto sauce.
This pasta is visually captivating and delectably satisfying. Simply shave asparagus into thin ribbons and cook with edamame, garlic, and mint. Toss with ricotta cheese and serve with spaghetti.
The bottom line
Edamame noodles present a unique and engaging choice for individuals seeking culinary diversity. Their distinct taste and texture, coupled with their adaptable nature, make them a fascinating alternative to standard pasta. Offering an array of possibilities in the kitchen, these noodles cater to a range of preferences.
- Spicy Edamame Noodles
- Edamame Spaghetti
- Edamame Pasta
- Lemon Chicken Edamame Spaghetti
- Edamame Pasta With Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Edamame Pasta With Pesto Sauce
- Sesame Ginger Edamame Spaghetti
- Edamame Peanut Noodles
- Vegan Lemon Sauce With Basil & Edamame Pasta
- Edamame Spaghetti With Tomato & Basil
- Edamame Spaghetti Recipe With Shrimp
- Edamame Pasta With Tofu & Veggies
- Shaved Asparagus, Mint & Edamame Spaghetti
- Review our Edamame Noodle Recipes list.
- Select a dish.
- Cook to your heart's content!
- Don't forget to share our meal inspiration!