Simple buttered noodles recipe. These are seasoned with butter, minced garlic, and grated parmesan cheese.
- 1 16 oz package of egg noodles
- 3 T butter
- 1 T minced garlic
- 3 T grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 4 C chicken stock (optional)
- Fill a large saucepan with the chicken stock or water and bring to a boil. (Note: the chicken stock is optional.)
- Once the water is boiling add the pasta.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Drain the pasta.
- Stir in the butter, minced garlic, and cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
For additional flavor consider adding a bouillon cube to the boiling water.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American