Baked sweet potato fries are easy to make and only require, oil, sea salt, and paprika.
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 t sea salt
- ½ t paprika
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and dry the potatoes. Peel and slice the potatoes into ¼” thick slices.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the potatoes with olive oil, salt, and paprika. Don’t oversaturate the potatoes with olive oil.
- Spread the potatoes out on the prepared baking sheet. Don’t let the potatoes touch. If the potatoes are touching they will steam instead of crisping. (Note that depending on the size of your baking sheet it may be best to use two baking sheets. )
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Use a spatula and flip the potatoes. Be sure to spread them back out again.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until potatoes are fully cooked and are starting to brown and crisp.
- Remove them from the oven and allow the potatoes to cool for minutes before serving.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American