Are you looking for the perfect gift for your special someone but can’t find the time in your busy schedule to find one? Or are you just looking for the perfect item you can purchase for your kitchen as a way to reward yourself for all your hard work this year? Well, whatever your current situation is, one truth remains. And that is everyone this holiday season deserves to spice up their kitchen for all the work they put into for the past year and thus making cooking tools perfect for a Christmas gift.
With that being said, I’ve taken the liberty to put up top 10 gadgets that any cook would love for Christmas. As a bonus, these perfect gadgets are all under 25$. In each item, I have also rounded off both the pros and the cons so that they you may able to choose wisely which one is more apt for your needs or for the needs of the recipient of your gift.
Always rushing off to work in the morning without getting the opportunity to stuff your stomach with a hearty breakfast? If your answer is yes then this breakfast sandwich maker might just be right up your alley! They say that breakfast is the most essential meal of the day but those with busy schedules like you might just have to disagree. But not for long because this sandwich maker brought to you by Hamilton Beach can have your breakfast ready in just 5 minutes.
This sandwich maker is divided into parts that are completely removable which makes it super easy to clean, as well. In each part or layer, you put all your ingredients. In the bottom layer, you place your bottom slice of bread layered with the ingredients. On the top is where you cook the eggs and then top up by the upper slice of bread. That said, you can perfectly customize your breakfast sandwich with this maker. After you have placed your ingredients, each layer of your sandwich would be perfectly cooked and then voila, your sandwich is now perfectly assembled.
- It’ll have your breakfast ready in just 5 minutes
- Perfect for kids living in dorms or anyone with a busy morning
- Comes apart easily so the parts are easy to clean
- Can be a little bit messy without use of a nonstick spray
Second on this list is indeed immensely perfect for Japanese food aficionados! This Sushi Bazooka by Amariver is more specifically apt for sushi lovers. What’s super great about this kitchen tool is that it takes the hassle out of sushi making. All you have to do is put all your ingredient on the loading tray.That includes the rice and the seafood or vegetables. Afterwards, you just close the loading tray.
It’s really easy as compared to the hand rolling method bust keep in mind to pack the rice inside the loading tray really tight so it will not come out of the loading tray messy and in shambles.
- Helpful tool for those who have just started making sushi
- Easy to take apart and put back together
- Very easy to clean
- Hinges may be too quick to separate
- Sushi might fall apart if the rice is not packed tightly
These pair of shredder claws by Bear Paws that have been featured in numerous shows such as BBQ Pitmasters, Guy Fieri’s Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, and America’s Test Kitchen will certainly be a winner in the hearts of those who are crazy over barbecues. These pair of shredder claws easily help you lift your meat whether it’d be turkey, a set of baby back ribs as well as shred through it. This is certainly a perfect holiday gift for those who constantly cook meat for breakfast, lunch and dinner.As an example, these claws would make a good tool for shredding pork. It also helps a lot in stabilizing whatever you are trying to carve such as watermelon. In addition to this, the material is also heat resistant so you really do not have to worry about them melting from the heat.
- DIshwasher safe
- Better than a traditional knife for shredding through meat
- Great for bbq fanatics
- The claws can get rounded easily since it is made of plastic
Next up on the list is definitely a personal favorite! This Spiralizer by Brieftons makes healthy living a walk in the park. One struggle that most vegetarians, vegans or healthy eaters in general often face is how to spice up veggie dishes. Well, here is the answer to your lifelong struggle. With Brieftons’ Spiralizer, you can turn your veggies into the shape of noodles or pasta giving you a faux noodle dish. What I like about this tool the most is that it certainly elevates vegetable cooking to a whole new creative leven and takes the the boredom out and the fun in. With this tool that lets you have your veggies shredded in the form of faux noodles, you can experiment to your heart’s content.
- Waste is little
- Cleans easily especially since the parts can be taken apart
- The suction cap helps in stabilizing it
So now that we have talked meat, veggies, sushi and even sandwiches, let us now talk about desserts. If you are not too keen on baking, then this kitchen gadget is certainly right for you. Much like most kitchen tools in this list, this Pop Maker also takes the hassle out, but this time out of baking. Basically, this pop maker comes with small circular holes where you can easily put the batter and spray the oil.
However, in addition to cake pops, you also have the liberty to also make pizza bites or any savory treats. This kitchen tool is so versatile making it apt for anyone who likes making snacks for a quick bite.
- Nonstick and thus, easy to clean
- Bakes in just around 3 to 5 minutes depending on what it is
- Can be a little messy
This one is another personal favorite of mine and will certainly becomes yours as well if you are the type of person who never lets one meal go by without having the need for a sauce. What I like most about this is you can place your dressing, salsa or sauce in a separate container without having the need to carry it in your other hand since it comes with a clip. Instead of also having to put the sauce on your plate itself and taking the risk of having it mixed with your main dish, you get to have your sauce separately. This item also comes in a set of four dip clips in different colors. That said, you don’t just get to have 1 or 2 but 4 clips. Lastly, they also work on pretty much everything. That means you can also clip them even on paper plates.
- Great for those who love eating with sauce and design
- Very convenient because it clips on the plate
- Dishwasher safe
- May be too small for its serving size
- Not microwavable safe
Now, here’s another one dedicated to all the health buffs out there especially for those who have a knack for all things fruit. This stainless steel slicer can do more than one thing. It allows you to split your avocado, to pit them as well as to slice the avocado. It is fully equipped with a blade that lets you separate the avocado into seven pieces, with a system that lets you easily remove the pit, and lastly allows you to cut through your avocado. Aside from letting you have an easier job cutting through your avocado or any fruit for that matter, this stainless steel tool is also dishwasher safe making it easy for you to clean it, as well. Healthy living certainly is not that hard given tools like this Avocado Slicer.
- Non-slip grip that is comfy and soft
- Dishwasher safe
- Stainless steel so it does not stain
- Handle can be a little big
Say no more to a set of dull knives! This Knife Sharpener permits you to save money since you no longer have to keep purchasing a new set of knives every time they go dull. Sharpening your knives with tool lets you in just two steps, ensuring that your knives’ blades are fully sharpened. It also comes with a stylish but ergonomic design that lets you do it conveniently. Its grip is comfy and non-slip making it easy for you to grasp the machine when sharpening your knives as well as a soft cushion that acts really well as a base.To sharpen your knives, just simply place the blade of your knife on the slot and in just a few seconds, voila — there goes your newly razor sharpened knife!
- Sharpness stays longer with this tool
- Serrated knives can be sharpened with this
- Might take several sessions for old dull knives
Running out of ideas for the perfect gift for the men in your life? Well, if he loves whiskey just like the next man, the Chilling Stones brought to you by Quiseen might just be your perfect holiday gift. The problem with beverages is they are usually best served cold. However, using ice will just water down your drink after a couple of minutes. Well, enter the Beverage Chilling Stones. They are purely made out of soapstone. Unlike ice, all you have to do is put them in the freezer for a couple of hours and then once you use them, it will stay intact. The stones are also perfectly reusable making it a good buy. In addition, they also come in a perfect box and bag making it super apt as a present to your loved ones.
- Comes in perfectly small sizes
- Packed nicely in a luxurious velvet pouch
- Might cool down to room temperature easily
Last but most certainly not the least! This Digital Thermometer brought to you by ThermoPro is perfect for any kitchen cooks out there. This digital thermometer allows you to cook like a professional with ease. With this tool, you are equipped with the ability to attain your most accurate temperature in just under a minute. It also comes with a fast reading system as well as an LCD screen display that lets you read the temperature with no hassle. In addition, it is also energy conservative since it turns off easily after 10 minutes of no use so it removes the hassle of having to turn it down yourself especially when you’re in a rush.
- .9″ food grade stainless steel
- Has an easy foldable design
- Accurate readout with its wide temperature range
- Might be a little hard to wash
What to consider when buying?
Now, that you have seen the selection of kitchen tools under 25 dollars, all that’s left for you to know is what are the different factors you have to consider before making a purchase.
- Necessity. Cooks are always on-the-go inside the kitchen. When there’s literally hundreds of recipes and dishes to make, a cook is never at rest. That said, the perfect tool that any cook would love to have is the tool that would make his or her life in the kitchen a little less hard. That said, before making a purchase, ask yourself if the tool that you are considering is an absolute need for the recipient of your gift. If the answer is yes, then all the more that your recipient would appreciate it. The more crucial the tool, the better gift it is.
- Interest. In addition to necessity, another thing you also have to consider is the interest or the niche of the recipient of your gift. Some people may have a knack for baking treats. And for those people, baking tools like the Cake Pop Maker are apt for his or her. Others may be barbecue aficionados. By considering the necessity and the interest of a person, you are able to narrow down your options.
And there’s your top ten kitchen tools just under 25$. I hope this article really helped you on finding the perfect kitchen tool! Just keep in mind the two factors—necessity and interest—and you’re good to go!
If you have any more questions, suggestions or just recommendations, do not hesitate to leave them down below! 🙂